A.B. and M.E. Otokiti PSA Management, Inc. Endowed Scholarship
The A.B. and M.E. Otokiti PSA Management, Inc. Endowed Scholarship was established in 2020 by Patrick Aliu-Otokiti, President and CEO of PSA Management, Inc., in memory of his Nigerian parents, who were champions for education. His father, Mr. A.B. Otokiti, a visionary change agent for education, and his mother, Mrs. M.E. Otokiti, an advocate for quality education believed that students deserve the opportunity and access to achieve academic success. Catalysts for improving the lives of others, Mr. and Mrs. Otokiti’s commitment to promoting education are key factors to help students improve learning in the rapidly changing global educational landscape. The A.B. and M.E. Otokiti PSA Management Endowed Scholarship provides pathways to help students bridge the gap between a desire for a quality college education and the rising cost of education.
- Must be a student attending the North Lake Campus during the period of award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Construction Management or Construction Technology
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Why do you deserve this scholarship?
What are your short-term and long-term career goals?
What about this industry interests you?
- Scholarship is open to everyone, however, preference will be given to African American applicants so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.