Ann Powers-Prather Nursing Scholarship
The Ann Powers-Prather Nursing Scholarship was established in 2011 by the El Centro Campus in memory of nursing faculty member Ann Powers-Prather.
- Must be a student attending any location of Dallas College during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Nursing
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus