John Berry Management Endowed Scholarship
The John Berry Management Endowed Scholarship was established in 2008 by the El Centro Campus to recognize the tremendous positive impact John has made and continues to make in the lives of countless students, colleagues, our college, and our community college district, the faculty and staff of the Business/Design and Public Service.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Management
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Scholarship is open to everyone that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to non-traditional who are returning to complete their education so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies.
- Must provide name and email address for a recommendation from a high school or college faculty member or counselor.
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Why did you choose this major?
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- 04-El Centro Campus, Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Why did you choose this major?
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a high school or college faculty member or counselor.