Lois L. Toler Nursing Endowed Scholarship
The Lois L. Toler Nursing Endowed Scholarship was established in 2000 by the estate of Kathleen Blanche Tiller in honor of her nurse friend Lois L. Toler to assist Associate Degree Nursing students attending the El Centro Campus.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Major in Nursing
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- 04-El Centro Campus, Nursing