Dallas College Faculty Association Endowed Scholarship at the Brookhaven Campus
The Dallas College Faculty Association (DCFA) Endowed Scholarship was established in 1986 to recognize deserving students and enable them to continue their academic careers at the Dallas College.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled full-time during the semester for which the scholarship application is submitted
- Must demonstrate excellence in all endeavors
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental question –
What are your academic and career goals?
- Must include two recommendations from a Dallas College faculty or staff member
- 01-Brookhaven Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your academic goals?
- Please provide the names and emails for two recommendations from Dallas College faculty or staff member that are familiar with your achievements.
- Please provide the name and email for recommendation from Dallas College faculty or staff member that is familiar with your achievements.