AAMAAL Information Technology Scholarship
The AAMAAL Information Technology Scholarship was established in 2021 by AAMAAL (Muslim Women Inspiring Hope organization), whose mission is to empower women through education. The scholarship will provide financial assistance to students who plan to transfer to a four-year university to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree in Information Technology.
- Must be a Dallas College student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Computer Information Technology
- Must be on a transfer pathway for an Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Information Technology
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Must provide a name and email address for a recommendation from a Dallas College faculty or staff member
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Why are you pursuing a technology career? Explain the importance of technology in today’s society.
What are your short-term and long-term career goals and how will this scholarship help you accomplish them?
Describe how your involvement in academic or community activities demonstrate leadership
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Computer Information
- Supplemental Questions
- Why are you pursuing a technology career? Explain the importance of technology in today's society.
- What are your short-term and long-term goals and how will this scholarship help you accomplish them?
- Describe how your involvement in academic or community activities demonstrate leadership.