North Lake Campus STEM Scholarship
The North Lake CampusSTEM Scholarship was established in 2020 to support students interested in pursuing an education and career in a STEM field.
- Must be a student attending the North Lake Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Major in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must answer the supplemental question –
What are your academic and career goals as it pertains to your major?
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 06-North Lake Campus, STEM
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your academic and career goals as it pertains to your major?