Hank Cofield Scholarship
The Hank Cofield Scholarship was established in 2014 by El Centro Campus alumnus, Henry Cofield. This scholarship supports students majoring in Fashion Marketing at the El Centro Campus.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Major in Fashion Marketing
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must provide a name and email address for two letters of recommendation from a Dallas College faculty or staff member in the Fashion Design Department
- Recipient must create a portfolio that demonstrates skill in the area of fashion promotion. This portfolio may include, but not limited to advertising campaign, visual merchandising calendar, display sketches, special event proposal, media kit.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- 04-El Centro Campus, Fashion Marketing
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide names and email addresses for two recommendations from faculty members of the El Centro Campus Fashion Design Department.
- Provide name for 1st recommendation
- Provide name for 2nd recommendation