Ford ASSET Scholarship
The Ford ASSET Scholarship was established in 2018 by Ford Motor Company to support automotive technology students enrolled in partner colleges’ ASSET programs.
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Major in Automotive Technology
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in the Ford ASSET program at the Brookhaven Campus
- Must be sponsored in an ASSET cooperative work experience at a Ford or Lincoln dealership
- Must provide a name and email address for a letter of recommendation from a Brookhaven Campus Ford ASSET instructor
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Why did you select automotive technology as your career field?
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, Automotive
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Ford ASSET program at Brookhaven Campus?
- Why did you select automotive technology as your career field?
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a Brookhaven Campus Ford ASSET instructor.