Fortress Solutions Technology Scholarship
The Fortress Solutions Technology Scholarship was established in 2021 by the Kosse Partners I, LLC, dba Fortress Solutions. Recognizing the need for a well-educated diverse tech industry, Fortress Solutions Technology Scholarship provides pathways to remove barriers to under-served students in Technology related programs that prepare students for dynamic futures in today’s ever-changing technological industry.
- Must be a Dallas College student during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Major in Accounting, Logistics, Technology, Manufacturing, Computer Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Network Security
- The scholarship is open to everyone that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to women and minority applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s non-discriminatory policies.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Must provide name and email address for a recommendation from a counselor, faculty, or staff member.
- Accounting, Computer Information, Logistics, Manufacturing
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a counselor, faculty, or staff member.