Professional Pilot Scholarship
The Professional Pilot Scholarship was established by the Love Field Pilot Association in 1999 to provide scholarships for deserving students enrolled in the Aviation Technology Program at Mountain View College. The scholarship provides $1,500 for flight training and $500 for tuition and books annually.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Major in Aviation Technology
- Must be a Mountain View College student
- Must have a private pilot license
- Must be currently enrolled in the Professional Pilot Program
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at DCCCD prior to period of award
- Must answer the supplemental question –
Describe why you deserve this scholarship.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- 05-Mountain View Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an Aviation Technology major?
- Are you currently enrolled in the Professional Pilot Program?
- Do you have a private pilot license?
- Describe why you deserve this scholarship.