Richland College Anthropology Scholarship
The Richland College Anthropology Scholarship was established in 2010 to promote interest in, and support for, students exploring the field of Anthropology, and at least one of its subfields: Cultural Anthropology, Biological Anthropology, Archaeology, Linguistics, and Applied Anthropology (Forensic, Cultural Resource Management, Heritage, Business, etc.).
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a Richland College student
- Must be enrolled in at least one Anthropology course in the semester for which the application is submitted
- Must have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at DCCCD prior to the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental question –
What are your interests and goals?
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring and summer scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.