International Nepali Student Scholarship
The International Nepali Student scholarship was established to support the dreams of Nepali-speaking students who sometimes lose sight of their original dream because of life circumstances. The desire is to empower Nepali students as they diligently seek to attain their educational goals and pursue the dreams that originally brought them to the United States. This scholarship is open to all students, however, preference will be given to Nepali International students attending North Lake College.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a North Lake College student
- Scholarships are open to all students who meet the above criteria, however, preference will be given to international students from Nepal so long as such preference does not significantly detract from DCCCD or a school’s racially nondiscriminatory policies.
- Must have a degree plan on file at North Lake College
- Must be enrolled in a Transfer Degree Program or have plans to pursue a Bachelor Degree
- Must be pursuing an Associate degree
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Please tell the committee a little about yourself.
Describe your involvement in the community here in the US.
What are your educational goals? How do you plan to fulfill them?
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a reduction or loss of scholarship benefits.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 06-North Lake Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell the committee a little about yourself.
- Describe your involvement in the community here in the US.
- What are your educational goals? How do you plan to fulfill them?
- Will you be transferring to a university?