El Centro Campus Career Planning Scholarship
The El Centro College Career Planning Scholarship was established to provide scholarships for students attending El Centro College who have registered with the Career Services Center (CSC) and that actively participates in CSC activities, events, programs, and regular daily services.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be an El Centro College student
- Must be registered with the El Centro College Career Services Center
- Must have actively used the CSC within 90 days of the submission of application. Active usage is defined as visiting the center or participating in CSC programs/events, a minimum of 10 verifiable occasions in a 90-day period before submission of application.
- Must provide the name and email address for a recommendation from a staff member in the El Centro College Career Services Center.
- Must answer the supplemental question –
What are your short-term and long-term goals and how will this scholarship help you accomplish them?
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your short-term and long-term goals and how will this scholarship help you accomplish them?
- Are you registered with the El Centro Campus Career Services Center?
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a staff member in the El Cento Campus Career Services Center.