Lowe's Educational Scholarship
The Lowe’s Educational Scholarship was established in 2002 by the Lowe’s Company to assist selected community college students in vocational trade disciplines. The Lowe’s Educational Scholarship Program was founded in 1999 to provide scholarships and part-time work experiences to selected community college students enrolled in vocational trade disciplines. The goal of the program is to retain these knowledgeable students as full-time Lowe’s specialists after they have received a certificate or associates degree.
- Must have a minimum DCCCD GPA of 2.0
- Major in Vocational Technology
- Must be a DCCCD student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at DCCCD prior to the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in vocational trade disciplines.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus