Society for Information Management Scholarship at the Brookhaven Campus
The Society for Information Management Scholarship was established in 2015 by the Society for Information Management, a not-for-profit organization of Information Technology professionals. Membership is comprised of CIO’s, CTO’s and emerging IT leaders, as well as, key professionals within the IT community, such as academics and consultants.
The scholarship was established to support students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Information Technology related fields by enabling them to finish their college education and acheive a degree.
- Must have a minimum DCCCD GPA of 3.0
- Major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Information Technology
- Must be a Brookhaven College student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at DCCCD prior to the period of the award
- Recipient must submit a brief statement of how this scholarship helped you.
- Recipient is invited to attend the May meeting of the Society for Information Management where they will be recognized.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.