Richard McCrary International Study-Abroad Endowed Scholarship
The Richard McCrary International Study-Abroad Endowed Scholarship was established in 1999 as a tribute to the late Richard McCrary, long-time DCCCD administrator, to provide financial assistance for DCCCD students enrolling in a DCCCD sponsored international travel opportunity during the summer.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be a DCCCD student attending either Brookhaven College, Cedar Valley College, Eastfield College, El Centro College, Mountain View College, North Lake College or Richland College
- Must have been accepted into a DCCCD sponsored study-abroad program for academic credit
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at DCCCD prior to the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental question –
Describe your reason for needing this scholarship and reason for participating in this travel/study-abroad opportunity. Include your current school experience and future goals.
- Must include two recommendations, one from a DCCCD faculty or staff member and one from a character reference
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your reason for needing this scholarship and reason for participating in this travel/study abroad opportunity. Include your current school experience and future goals.
- Provide names and email addresses for two recommendation - one from a teacher or faculty member and one from an organization where student volunteered.
- Provide name and email address for recommendation from a teacher or faculty member
- Provide name and email address for recommendation from an organization where student volunteered
- Are you enrolled or will you be enrolled in a Dallas College sponsored Study Abroad or Field Study program?
- Provide the course name, date, and destination of the trip you are taking with a Dallas College sponsored Study Abroad or Field Study program.
- Course Name
- Date of Trip
- For verification of Study Abroad eligibility, provide the name and email address of the Dallas College faculty member/sponsor of the study abroad trip you are participating in.