Don A. Perry Automotive Scholarship
The Don A. Perry Automotive Scholarship was established in 2019 in memory of Don Perry by his family. Don Perry dedicated 31 years of his life to Dallas College, overseeing career and technical programs and as executive director for compliance and policy formation. His main role was to ensure Dallas College complied with the educational policies and guidelines put into effect by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This scholarship will continue Don Perry’s legacy of service by providing financial support and encouragement to students aspiring to achieve a Certification, Associate Degree or greater in a Dallas College Automotive Program.
- Must be a Dallas College student at the Brookhaven, Eastfield, or Cedar Valley Campus.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Major in Automotive Technology
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed between 3 – 45 hours prior to the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
What are your short-term and long-term goals related to your major?
How will this scholarship help and/or enable you to achieve your academic goals, career plans and financial need?
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, Automotive
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your short-term and long-term goals related to your major?
- How will this scholarship help to assist and/or enable you to achieve your academic goals, career plans and financial need?