Tony Latosky Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Tony Latosky Memorial Endowed Scholarship pays tribute to an outstanding Richland College student and staff member. Honoring Tony’s passion for computer networking technology and his devotion to teaching and learning, the scholarship assists present and future students who want to study networking so that their dreams will be realized. Tony’s dedication to excellence in education and technology, as well as his dedication to Richland College and DCCCD, allowed for his growth from a networking student to a fulltime network engineer. He meticulously set up the computer classrooms for certified Novell and Microsoft courses and assisted the network administrators with the college servers. Tony also earned his Novell CNE and CNI certifications, and taught in the Richland networking program with unfailing patience and enthusiasm. He enjoyed helping people increase their knowledge and experience, and was always willing to lend a hand to assist them. Although Tony’s presence is missed by his colleagues, friends and family, his legacy will continue through this scholarship.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a Richland College student
- Must be enrolled in one or more computer networking courses
- Must have completed at least one computer networking course at Richland College with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 4 credit hours for period of award