Raymond and Julia Martinez Memorial Scholarship
The Raymond and Julia Martinez Memorial Scholarship was established in 2005 in memory of former North Lake College President, Linda Glasscock’s parents. Dr. Glasscock stated, “they always emphasized the value and importance of having an education and a scholarship in their honor is most fitting.”
- Must be a North Lake College student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Must be in good academic standing
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 06-North Lake Campus