Angels of Richland Theatre Scholarship
The Angels of Richland Theatre Scholarship was established in 1999 to assist theatre students attending Richland Campus.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Major in Theatre
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award.
- Must submit an audition video file of your musical performance.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 07-Richland Campus, Theatre
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Performing Arts major?
- Please provide a URL link to an audition video file of your performance.