Parigi Endowed Scholarship
The Parigi Endowed Scholarship was established in 2014 by chef/owner Janice Provost of Parigi in honor of the restaurant’s 30 years in business. Each year there will be two scholarships given. One scholarship for an El Centro Campus student majoring in culinary arts, bakery/pastry, or Food and Hospitality Services. The second scholarship is designated for a student who works in a food service operation in Dallas County so they may obtain their GED at the El Centro Campus.
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 3.0
- Major in Food and Hospitality or Culinary Arts
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must include one recommendation from a Dallas College faculty or staff member
- Recipient is required to attend a scholarship award dinner at Parigi restaurant.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Food & Hospitality
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Culinary Arts or Food and Hospitality Service major?
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a faculty or staff member.