Becker/Stout Memorial Real Estate Endowed Scholarship
The Becker/Stout Memorial Real Estate Endowed Scholarship was established in 1993 in memory of Herb Becker and Dean Stout, former Real Estate faculty at the Richland Campus, by their widows to honor the memory of their husbands.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be in the Real Estate program at Richland Campus
- Must be a student attending the Richland Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed two real estate courses at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 07-Richland Campus, Real Estate
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in a Real Estate course at Richland Campus?