Bill and Mary Mitchell Endowed Scholarship
The Bill and Mary Mitchell Scholarship was established in 1999 by Bill and Mary Mitchell, a former member of the Foundation Executive Committee and Board, for his 10 years of service to Dallas College The scholarship is awarded to a student with a declared major in either Math, Science, Engineering or the Arts.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Major in Mathematics, Arts, Engineering Technology or Science
- Must be a Dallas College student
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental question -
Describe why you deserve this scholarship.
- Recipient must write a letter of thanks to Bill and Mary Mitchell.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.