Adolph Streng Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Adolph Streng Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in memory of Dr. Adolph Streng, Jr., a long-time professor at Eastfield Campus. He taught for 36 years in the field of education; 29 years at Eastfield Campus. This scholarship will pay for books and tuition for students majoring in Psychology and is open to all Eastfield Campus students; however, preference will be given to students who live in the Garland and/or Mesquite area.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Eastfield Campus during the period of the award
- Major in Psychology
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Scholarship is open to all students, however, preference will be given to students who live in the Garland and/or Mesquite area so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.