Better Kids Better Dallas Law Enforcement Explorer Scholarship
The Better Kids Better Dallas Law Enforcement Explorer Scholarship was established in 1999 with a grant from the Dr. Bob Smith, M.D. Foundation and administered through the Greater Dallas Crime Commission and the Dallas Police Department, the Better Kids Better Dallas organization focuses financial resources to benefit at-risk youth at the grassroots level.
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending Dallas College during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be a Criminal Justice, Police Science or Public Safety major.
- Must be 23 years old or younger when you start the first day of class.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.*
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.